The members will be provided with the following services as a result of their membership with OAHC:
- 2 weekly practice sessions, the sessions of which will take place in the evening and shall commence at 18h00 at the St Albans College astro turf or at an alternative venue if required.
- At these sessions the players/members will be coached by one of the clubs appointed coaches.
- The players/members shall be provided with trials which will enable the coaching staff to select their teams and allocate the players/members accordingly.
- The allocation of a player to an initial team at the start of the season or a change in this team allocation during the course of the season is solely at the discretion of the OAHC staff appointed to do so
- The players/members will be afforded a minimum of 10 (ten) official matches in a season.
- I agree to abide by the constitution of the club and the Code of Conduct for the use of relevant facilities provided by the club, as well as the playing regulations of the Northern Gauteng Province Hockey Union.
- I acknowledge that hockey as a sport can be dangerous and that by participating in the sport, the above mentioned player is exposed to certain risks which could result in injury to the above mentioned player or damage to the above mentioned players property. I agree to indemnify OAHC and waive and release any claim the above mentioned player might have against the Club in respect of that injury or damage.
- I acknowledge that I am aware of the fact that I may not move to or play for any other club affiliated to Northern Gauteng Hockey Union until such time as any outstanding debts with OAHC has been settled in full and I am in possession of a letter from the OAHC stating this fact.